Nau mai haere mai! Welcome to the Website for the New Zealand
Cerebral Palsy Register / Te Rēhita a Hōkai Nukurangi Aotearoa
The New Zealand Cerebral Palsy Register (NZCPR) / Te Rēhita a Hōkai Nukurangi Aotearoa was established in 2015 and aims to be the source of accurate, consistent, relevant, and high-quality health information to support positive health outcomes for all people in Aotearoa NZ with Cerebral Palsy (CP).
The purpose of the NZCPR is to:
- To collect, analyse and report high-quality health data, for all people with CP
- To describe, monitor and advocate across the life course, for all people with CP
- To support high quality research that addresses the priorities of people with CP
- To identify inequities and understand priorities for people with CP in Aotearoa NZ
- To support Māori health equity for people with CP and their whanau
Parents and Health Professionals we need you!
Registration is easy:
STEP 1: Download the correct Patient Information Sheet to make sure you have all of the information you need before registering
STEP 2: Create a secure username and password by entering your details here: Become A Member
STEP 3: Login and complete the questions regarding CP and health information
For further information or if you need assistance, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org